Brassavola tuberculata is a species in the genus Brassavola
Plant blooms from late spring to summer with 7.5 cm wide flowers. Flowers are fragrant.
Plant are found growing in the montane and humid forest of Brazil, Paraguay and Bolivia
Plant prefer dry outs when pseudobulbs complete growth. Water about once every week. Fertilize about once every two weeks during growing season. Plant grows in medium to bright light and intermediate to warm temperatures. Pot in perlite and medium bark or in full sphagnum moss. Plant is best grown mounted.
Common Name:Rough or Tuberculated Brassavola
- Bletia tuberculata [Hkr.]Rchbf 1861
- Brassavola fragrans Lemaire 1853
- Brassavola gibbsiana Wms. 1877
- Brassavola trinervis Lindley 1831
- Brassavola tuberculata Barb. Rodr. 1882
- Tulexis bicolor Raf. 1836