Barbosella gardneri is an epiphytic orchid in the genus Barbosella.
Plants blooms in the summer with a single 3mm wide flower.
Plants are found growing in the forest of Sao Paulo and Rio States of Brazil
Keep plant in partial shade. Plant can be grown in cool to cold conditions. Pot the plant in fine bark with perlite or sphagnum moss. Water regularly and keep potting media moist. Pot the plant in fine bark with perlite or sphagnum moss. Water regularly and keep potting media moist. Plants can be mounted.
Common Names: Gardner's Barbosella
- Barbosella gardneri var. genuina Hoehne 1947
- Barbosella microphylla (Barb.Rodr.) Schltr. 1918
- Humboldtia gardneri (Lindl.) Kuntze 1891
- *Pleurothallis gardneri Lindl. 1842
- Restrepia gardneri (Lindl.) Benth. 1883
- Restrepia microphylla Barb.Rodr. 1881