|Ascocenda Motes Goldpiece|
Ascocenda Motes Goldpiece is a Ascocenda hybid.
Plants are best grown hanged in baskets and on mounted and require bright to full sunlight and cool to intermediate temperatures. If hunged the roots must be watered frequently. Plants should be grown in media that is well drained such as tree fern fibers (for small plants), several pieces of coarse fir bark, or sphagnum moss.
- Vanda Filipino = Euanthe sanderiana × Vanda Lenavat
- Ascocenda Sagarik = Euanthe sanderiana × Ascocentrum miniatum
- Vanda Joan Swearingen =Vanda luzonica × Vanda Rothschildiana
- Vanda Onomea =Euanthe sanderiana × Vanda Rothschildiana
- See: Vanda Rothschildiana