Arachnis hookeriana is an species in the genus Arachnis.
Plant blooms in the fall.
Plants are found growing in Malaysia, Singapore, Thailand, Vietnam and Borneo at elevations around 0 to 500 meters
Plants are best grown hanged in baskets and on mounted and usually require full sunlight and warm temperatures. If hunged the roots must be watered frequently. Plants should be grown in a large pot with media that is well drained such as tree fern fibers (for small plants),several pieces of coarse fir bark and charcoal, or sphagnum moss.
Common Names: Hooker's Arachnis
- Arachnanthe alba Ridl. 1893
- Arachnis alba (Ridl.) Schltr. 1911
- Arachnis canniformis (Guillaumin) Tang & F.T.Wang 1951
- Renanthera alba (Ridl.) Ridl. 1896
- *Renanthera hookeriana Rchb.f. 1862
- Stauropsis canniformis Guillaumin 1930